The GNUKhata project is looking for a passionate full stack web developer. Our tech stack includes Vuejs, Bootstrap, Pyramids, PostgreSQL, Docker, Docker Compose.
The GNUKhata project aims to cater small & medium businesses in India by providing a free and open source accounting web application with GST compliance. This project is financially supported by Accion Labs.
- Exposure to working with any front-end MVC frameworks (Vue Js preferably)
- Decent understanding of the REST API concepts
- Using the GNU/Linux operating system
- Willingness to learn new tools on demand
- Exposure to financial domain, Understanding of accounting concepts & Indian GST law
- Knowledge of docker, Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- A good understanding of the free software philosophy
Nature of Work
You will be involved in all the phases of the SDLC
Unlike a traditional job, where the candidate will be trained step by step, This job will be more suitable for self learners and those who have experience with reading existing code and building on top of it with less guidance.
Your responsibilies include requirement gathering, R&D, writing features, fixing bugs, shipping code, documentation, updating the website etc. Also you will interact with the GNUKhata community, understand the issues they face with the app and provide solutions.
Candidates are not discriminated on any basis. Skill is the only parameter. We value the Hacker Culture
Can choose to work full time or part time
This position could be fully work-from-home (WFH) (within India only)
Annual compensation for the full time role could range from ₹4,00,000 to ₹6,00,000 depending on your skill level
Please send your resume in pdf, plain text or html format to the email email@example.com with subject “Fullstack Developer - < your name>”